Friday, December 9, 2011

Level 1

So I have been thinking of doing this for a while, well my wife has been insisting I do this for a while. I will be starting up a PC Video game blog with fraps, screenshots and the like. Even some walk through's as well and share my gaming experiences with more people. (Give people more of an opinion out there other than Omair [from MMOhut.com],...even though he seems pretty cool.)

The reason for this? I test and play ALOT of MMO’s and games. Most of it comes from me migrating from Retail WoW to Private servers (due to cost issues) and then seeing all the F2P games out there, that me and my online buddies could play while our server was down or getting maintenance.

Anyways here’s hoping that it all works out and picks up quickly…I may need a bigger hard drive than the 1 TB to deal with all the fraps, but we'll see.

Ryeno

No comments:

Post a Comment